The Clearanail treatment is exclusively carried out in clinic by our Clearanail trained fungal nail specialists Sara and Anj. Please check that your appointment is booked with the correct approved Clearanail practitioner.
Other practitioners within the clinic may offer alternative fungal nail treatments. Please check with your practitioner for more details.
Fungal nails can affect anyone at any time. Although the condition isn’t painful, the infection can be highly contagious and unsightly. Many of the ‘over-the-counter’ treatments are ineffective and fail to resolve the issue.
Sara is able to offer a state-of-the-art solution with the Clearanail system in clinic.
Clearanail uses advanced Controlled Micro penetration to allow access of the topical treatment to reach the fungal infection without destroying the nail or nail bed.
Tiny holes are made with a very fine intelligent drill that can sense when it is through the nail plate and doesn’t cause any damage to the nail bed beneath. These tiny precise holes allow the topical treatment when applied regularly to quickly reach the problem area more effectively and treat the infection at the source with impressive results.
To find out more, book your consultation with Sara to see if this treatment will work for you too.
CLEARANAIL BENEFITS :
- A simple solution for a complex problem
- Pain Free Treatment
- No damage to the nail or nail bed
- Only takes 1 hr to complete the Clearanail treatment
- Review appointments every 2 months
- Visible results after 8 weeks
- Photo evidence throughout treatment until nail clear
- Time saving & cost effective for the patient
- A Breakthrough in the treatment of fungal nail infections
- Clinically Proven
- British Invention